Goodbye winter and we hope Covid!
We continue to offer an outstanding schedule of workshops, webinars, and even opportunities to meet with us face to face in the coming weeks.
I will be joined by my colleague Saumitra Rahatekar on Friday, April 22, at the AAPS Northeast Regional Discussion Group (Windsor, CT ). Stop by, say hello, and we will be happy to help you learn more about our PBPK and Clinical Pharmacology Services.
Additionally, we a have a comprehensive schedule of events:
- April 25-28 Advanced Course for DMPK scientists and Clinical Pharmacologists
- May 2 & June 6 Complimentary Course for New PBPK Modelers
- May 9-13 & June 13-17 Introduction to PBPK Modeling with GastroPlus
- April 20 ILDsym, a New Tool to Facilitate Development of Drugs to Treat Interstitial Lung Disease
- May 11 University+GastroPlus® Academic Webinar presented by Raimar Loebenberg, University of Alberta
- April 27 MembranePlus, learn about new and enhanced features driving advances to IVIVE for permeability, hepatocyte, skin penetration, and release assay systems
- May 18 APX4, Explore the enhanced features of APX.4
- April 11-13 AAPS Drug Transporters in ADME (Virtual) Connect with Sandra Suarez-Sharp, VP, Regulatory Affairs during the online event.
- April 18-21 Drug Discovery Chemistry (San Diego, CA) Stop by our booth (#309) to meet Computational Chemist & Research Fellow, Robert Fraczkiewicz.
- April 20-22 Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Conference Join our Lixoft team for a 2 half-day hands-on workshop on quantitative system pharmacology (QSP) and mechanistic PK/PD modeling.
- Next month, catch up with us at the ARVO 2022 Annual Meeting, the AAPS National Biotechnology Conference, and the DDI Workshop at Marbach Castle!
Current open positions include:
As always, let me know if you need any help to increase the use, utility, and understanding of GastroPlus, we stand ready to help! Send me a note and I will respond.
By Dan O’ Connor