December 2021 News/Events
- 12/15 Webinar: Using PBPK M&S to support the development of an IR tablet formulation
- For a limited time, sign up for team evaluations allowing both Chemistry and DMPK departments to group test-drive (or carpool ?) our AIDD module.
- GastroPlus GIVEAWAY! Win a seat at one of our introductory workshops
- GastroPlus Workshops:
- Use Your End of the Year Budget Now – Add DDDPlus, AIDD, or any GP module to your existing license!
- Are you having trouble hiring an experienced pharmacometrician or clinical pharmacologist to support your development programs? Learn how our Resident Clinical Pharmacology Services can help!
- Meet Kelly Fellows Maxwell, Assistant Director of Pharmacometrics. Hear her advice for being present and relationship building.
- Read what our clients are saying about Noncompartmental PK/TK analysis projects.
- Check out the latest ASCPT CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology Journal Article from Helen Humphries, Alexander Berg, et al. “Development of physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models for standard of care and newer tuberculosis drugs.
- Follow us on LinkedIn to see our 25-day advent calendar with information about new Monolix Suite product features each day!
- New Japanese distributor for Monolix, PKanalix, and Simulx!
- We have some exciting new job opportunities.
- Important presentations from The Liver Meeting at AASLD:
- Read the blog by Lisl Shoda, Director of Immunology, Principal Scientist about a breakthrough study that could change the way clicnial trials are conducted: Yo-Yo Dieting Predicted to Contribute to Fibrosis Score Reductions in Untreated (Placebo) Cohorts
- Poster by Jeff Woodhead, et al: “Advancing Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide Receptor Antagonists Using Quantitative Systems Toxicology Modeling to Characterize Next-in-Class Compounds Compared to the Hepatotoxic First in Class Telcagepant”
- Avoid development failures due to safety & reduce risks for kidney injury. Ask us about licensing RENAsym V1A!
Big News for 2022
Join Your Peers at MIDD+
While we’re counting down to 2022, watch what we presented this year!
Copyright © 2021 Simulations Plus, All rights reserved.
Simulations Plus, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
42505 10th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Cognigen Corporation, a Simulations Plus company
1780 Wehrle Drive, Suite 110
Buffalo, NY 14221-7000
DILIsym Services, a Simulations Plus company
Six Davis Drive
PO Box 12317
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Lixoft, a Simulations Plus company
8 rue de la Renaissance Batiment D
92160 Antony, France
Telephone: +33 9 72 53 91 80