Are you ready to integrate in silico modeling & simulation to augment your research activities, but don’t have the in-house skills or resources?
Good news! For Simulations Plus clients, our experts are able to offer:
- machine learning to assist with drug design efforts
- bridge physiologically based pharmacokinetic and biopharmaceutics modeling (PBPK & PBBM) with pharmacometrics
- population PK/PD analyses
- provide expanded pharmacodynamic modeling
- noncompartmental analysis in a validated environment with submission-ready report
- NONMEM & Monolix analysis
- developing custom quantitative systems pharmacology and toxicology (QSP QST) models to support pre-clinical/clinical drug development
- application of existing validated QSP & QST models in drug-induced liver damage (DILI), acute kidney injury (AKI), nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), and heart failure to support regulatory interactions and internal decision making
- and assist with data assembly, analysis, and reporting for internal decision makings and global regulatory interaction
From the point at which you begin sketching chemical structures, all the way through regulatory filings, and post-approval, Simulations Plus can help!