Have you registered for MIDD+ yet?
Wednesday, February 15th & Thursday, February 16th, 2023
8 AM – 12 PM Pacific Standard Time | 11 AM – 3 PM Eastern Standard Time |
1 – 5 PM Brasilia Time | 5 – 9 PM Central European Time
Expand your skill set with the latest in model-informed drug discovery & compound development strategies. Customize your experience by choosing the tracks and sessions that YOU want to focus on. Tracks include Discovery+ Pre-Clinical, Clinical, Real-World Impact & Regulatory Decision-Making, and Model-Informed Compound Development. Experience innovative solutions for all stages of drug development from discovery through post-approval. This conference is free of charge, and all are invited to register, those with experience in modeling and simulation will highly benefit from our array of posters and presentations. Full agenda coming soon, register today to reserve your spot.
Novice & Advanced Users
Webinar & Workshops
- Complimentary Introduction to GastroPlus – Comprised of live lectures and hands-on exercises utilizing the software, the workshop materials will demonstrate both theoretical and practical aspects of PBPK modeling. Each session will increase your confidence in building your own model, whether you are a full beginner or not.
- Application-Based Drug Discovery Workshop: Drug- Design…Meet PBPK
- Introduction to GastroPlus Workshop
- Advanced GastroPlus DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology Workshop
- Advanced GastroPlus Pharmaceutical Development Workshop
- An Introductory Workshop in Population PK Data Analysis with NONMEM®
New Year, New Career
Awarded Best Company for Women in 2022 by Comparably
We are honored to be recognized in the top 5% of companies for women particularly as we continue to foster an environment that supports growth and advancement opportunities for our female employees. Beyond that, we are thrilled to also be recognized as a choice employer and to have earned an A+ culture score.
This recognition validates the work we do to support our female colleagues and all our employees. Read more here.
If you are looking for an employer with a modern leadership culture, great benefits, and opportunities to grow, check out our Career Center for a complete list of current openings.
Join our Team! Open positions:
- Assistant Director, Pharmacometrics
- Director, Pharmacometrics
- Jr. PBPK Modeler
- Modeling Applications Scientist
- QSP/QST Modeling Scientist
- QT/C++ Programmer
- Scientific C++ Developer
- Senior Director, Pharmacometrics
- Sr. PBPK Modeler
Meet Us In Person
- SOT March 19th – 23rd, Nashville, TN
- Lunch and Learn March 22nd
- ASCPT March 22nd – 24th, Atlanta, GA
- ACS Spring National Meeting 2023, Indianapolis, IN
- AAPS NERDG March 31st, Queens, NY
- CHI’s Drug Discovery Chemistry April 10th – 13th, San Diego, CA
- ARVO April 23rd – 27th, New Orleans, LA
- AAPS NBC April 23rd – 26th, Philadelphia, PA
Grow With Us
Expanding our Team
Get to Know Our Scientists’ Video series
Welcoming our Newest Team Members:
- François Bouzom, Director, Simulations Studies
- Qi (Joy) Yang, Assistant Director of Pharmacometrics
- Conner Sandefur, Senior Scientist
- Jeremy Jones, Principal Scientist, AIDD Applications
- Christina Hendrickson, Director, Corporate Marketing
- Interested in working with us and/or utilizing our technology to support clients? Let’s connect!
Copyright © 2023 Simulations Plus, All rights reserved.
Simulations Plus, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
42505 10th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Cognigen, a Simulations Plus division
500 Seneca Street, Suite 600
Buffalo, NY 14204
DILIsym Services, a Simulations Plus division
Six Davis Drive
PO Box 12317
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Telephone: +1-984 444-8305
Lixoft, a Simulations Plus division
8 rue de la Renaissance Batiment D
92160 Antony, France
Telephone: +33 9 72 53 91 80