An older version of log4j (version 1.2.8) is installed with the Flexera License Server that is used to license our products. This version of log4j is not affected by any of the listed vulnerabilities. However, the jar file – C:\Program Files (x86)\FlexNet Publisher License Server Manager\examples\alerter\lib\Log4j-1.2.8.jar – is not required and may be removed.
For over 20 years, we have been committed to integrating the best science with intuitive interfaces to provide validated machine learning, QSP, QST, HTPK, PBPK, and PBBM modeling and simulation software for novice and expert users alike.
Learn how we have cultivated our reputation as a leader in:
- ADMET / machine learning / AIDD
- physiologically based biopharmaceutics (PBBM)
- physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK)
- High-throughput pharmacokinetic (HTPK)
- QSP QST modeling, to predict safety and efficacy for drug candidates across most therapeutic areas that are under active development and
software programs fitting within the small molecules and biologics research and development landscape to provide an end-to-end in silico solution
Also, review the numerous peer-reviewed publications and presentations to understand how your peers are applying the technology to generate important insight, open communication channels across departments and with regulatory agencies, and inform key stakeholders to manage resources efficiently.